Aug 16, 2020
50,000 - 55,000
Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Spicy Affair, located at Kenmore, is a unique Indian restaurant offering dine in and take away services.
We are currently looking for an experienced Chef to join our team.
This role will require a highly autonomous applicant with strong leadership skills and cooking experience.
Some of your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
* ensure the quality of the food
* ensure all the cooking equipment is hygienic and safe
* preparing and cooking food
* storing food in temperature controlled facilities
* participate in the planning of menus
* assist with the training of kitchen staff and apprentices
An AQF Certificate III or IV would be a significant advantage. You will be a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills who is outgoing with a strong customer focus.
The ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate enthusiasm to strive to high standards and positive results is mandatory. In return, you will be rewarded with variety, challenge and a fun environment to work in.
Please email your resume or contact details to email@example.com.
When submitting your resume please provide current referees and note your availability. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.